Located just south of Philadelphia, Phoenix Digital Imaging operates in a 12,000 square foot manufacturing facility with the option to expand to over 60,000 square as our demands change, without having to interrupt operations and inconvenience our clients. Additionally, Phoenix Digital Imaging has over 3,000 square feet of dedicated vehicle installation space, with the ability to perform 5 simultaneous installations at one time.
- Phoenix Digital Imaging uses some of the latest state of the art equipment in the industry:
- 3 – EFI/Vutek 5 Meter Inkjet Printers
- 1 – EFI/Vutek PressVu UV Curable Printer offering direct to substrate printing
- 1 – EFI/Vutek 3 Meter Inkjet Printer
- 1 – Seal 60” Hot/Cold Laminator
- 1 – GBC Orca III Laminator
- 1 – Fiab RF Welder
- 2 – Leister Hand Held Heat Welder
- 5 – Vehicle Installation Bays each an astonishing 53’ long
Of course our most important asset is our people all whom have numerous years in the print production and sign manufacturing industries. All employees are extensively trained to operate, repair and perform preventive maintenance on every piece of equipment, including middle and upper management to insure that your jobs are completed when you need them and at the highest quality available in the industry.